Founding Chapter President, University of Arizona
Who are we?
We are a national leadership and honors organization with over 70 chapters dedicated to developing the individual and serving our community. We promote and reward academic achievement and unite members in the pursuit of a common goal through service, mentoring and personal development.
Why should I consider founding a chapter at my university?
By becoming a Founding Officer, you will:
- Create an enduring legacy that promotes leadership, service and academic excellence.
- Build a network of relationships with your members, your university leaders and other Chapter Presidents from all over the country.
- Increase your personal leadership skills as you plan, organize and implement projects of your design.
- Motivate others to make a difference on your campus, in your community and within your chapter.
- Participate in scholarship opportunities up to $500 each and available only to founding officers.
Ready to find out more about starting a chapter at your university?
Contact Rob Miner at email@example.com.
- Answer your questions.
- Discuss how becoming a Founding Officer will benefit both you and your university.
- Get all the information you need to get started.
- Provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.