College Planning from Wells Fargo
College Planning and Funding Resources from Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is pleased to share college financial planning and money management resources with Sigma Alpha Lambda members. From learning about scholarship funds to learning how to manage your money – Wells Fargo can help you with your education goals.
TFS Scholarship Database
Search the TFS scholarship database, sponsored by Wells Fargo: Tuition Funding Sources
Planning and Paying for College
- Wells Fargo CollegeSTEPS® program – Articles, guides and tips
- Your Financial Aid Journey in 5 steps online videos and booklet – Helpful videos and tools
- Wells Fargo Community – Join the conversation with other students and industry professionals
- Private student loan options – A variety of Wells Fargo private student loans for students and their families
Banking and Financial Education
- Hands on Banking® – Online financial education topics
- Smart Credit Videos – Learn tips for managing your credit score
- The Student LoanDownSM blog – Timely posts about college planning and post-graduation transition
1 Wells Fargo private student loans are subject to credit qualification, completion of a loan application/consumer credit agreement, verification of application information, and if applicable self-certification form, school certification of loan amount, and student’s enrollment at a Wells Fargo-participating school.
Wells Fargo CollegeSTEPS®, Hands on Banking®, and The Student LoanDownSM are registered trademarks of Wells Fargo