Our Purpose & Values
Statement of Purpose
- To promote academic excellence at the chapter and national level and to encourage high academic achievement among school-aged children in our community.
- To engage university students, faculty, and staff as well as the surrounding community in meaningful, relevant service initiatives and raise awareness for worthwhile causes.
- To promote an understanding of the service model of leadership, to educate on the philosophy of leading through service, and to develop leaders who incorporate service into their lives.
- We treat all people with the highest level of dignity and respect.
- We respect the resources of the university, the chapter, our community, and the world around us.
- We encourage innovation, independent action, team spirit and personal growth in all our members.
- We promote camaraderie with our fellow students and an attitude of caring for all individuals in society.
- We conduct ourselves with unmatched moral character and honesty in all that we do and say.
- We operate our organization with the highest level of integrity and fiscal responsibility